Skype
Coolasp1e

Life of Baby Bird ep.12 Life of Baby Bird ep.12

Again, repeating what Cyber said, a little more detail would be a good idea. Nice premise tho, enjoyed the movie, unexpected too ;)

Baby Hands Baby Hands

Man I'd rate this product a 13/420

If there was a product.

FWLR - Who's Dis FWLR - Who's Dis

This is an amazing song! Idk why it doesn't have WAY more views! Keep up the good work! ;3

And rip GD xD

THIS IS A GEOMETRY DASH SONG XD THIS IS A GEOMETRY DASH SONG XD

Alrighty, this beginning is pretty cool. with the mix of synth and strings! Pretty nice if I say so. Nothing really much to say about it. The chords are good.

The transition isn't really... well, nice. Yes, it isn't in your face, but you'd have to listen to it a few times to realize it is one. However, this is video game style. I give you a pass for that xD

In fact, instead of reviewing this song, I'll just listen to it. It's so calming and relaxing but at the same time, it's got a boss-fighty feel to it. Some of the transitions do overpower the mix a little. And that note transition at 1:50 kinda throws me off.

The good: The drums are good. And that piano! Beautiful! You can add some velocity to make the piano sound more natural, but other than that good! And the guitar is not too overpowering. And that pause is just soo sick. And the cutting of melodies. Beautiful in my opinion.

The bad: Some of the chords really don't match right. Maybe that's what you were going for, not sure. Some transitions and leads can take over everything sometimes. Mainly just a lil mixing problem, easy to fix.

Good job, you get a 4.5/5! If you want a full scale review chart and what you need to do,PM me or just comment back saying you want that xD

Mainly, just mix and master a little better and make some adjustments and you've got some quality VG music right here.

MysteriousPresence responds:

Aw thanks for that kind and helpful review ! <3
Yeah I love mixing electro and orchestral stuff, it's kinda my motto.
I tried something quite new for this transition, but I'm not a fan either. :P
I totally missed 1:50, I don't even know why I did that ! X)
Got that advice on velocity ! ;)
Well to be honest it's a really great review ! Maybe the only thing I would like to know is what pause are you talking about, and what not matching-chords ?
Thanks again friend ! I luv u ! <3

Into The Rave Into The Rave

Needs more bass, some cleaning up on the synths, that ending is a bit weird, the bass "drop" took a little long to get to, and there was sadly only one of them, the actual part is copied and pasted with no variation (Only good in some cases), The changes at :54 are random with no signal that they're coming, would advise a sudden drum dropout and then put in the changes and the drums, the entire thing feels like it has no rhythm, nothing to bounce to, the composition is nice, and the main melody is pretty interesting.

I've been tough, but I see a lot of potential. Keep it up! :)

SimplyGaming24 responds:

Thank's for your help! :)